Andros Full-Day Sightseeing Tour At a Glance
Get set for an unforgettable Andros sightseeing tour and see what the beautiful island has to offer. Discover places that will make you have the time of your life; from beautiful cities and natural wonders to holy monasteries and undisclosed locations. Expect to see the island from a local’s perspective and perceive the island’s majesty in the best way possible.
Andros Full-Day Sightseeing Tour Highlights
- Acquire useful information about the old capital of Andros, Paleopolis, and explore the beautiful town like a local with many photo opportunities along the way.
- Visit the picturesque town of Chora and the traditional village of Korthi during your Andros full-day sightseeing tour.
- Catch a glimpse of the Menites springs, walk through the walnut forest, and admire the Pythara waterfalls, which are among the best attractions of Andros.
- Join an Andros full-day sightseeing tour and learn about the island’s culture and religion; visit a monastery or the spectacular Faros Cave.
- Capture incredible photos around Andros and receive a polaroid photo as a gift to remember Andros and its secret locations that only a few get to discover.
Andros Full-Day Sightseeing Tour In Detail
Start your fascinating tour from Batsi and have a stop in Paleopolis, the first capital of Andros. Learn everything you need to know about the ancient Greek and Roman history of the island and capture magnificent photos with your family and friends. Pay a visit to the fascinating Menites spring and uncover the secrets of the Walnut forest, an experience that you will never forget. Get ready to experience a magic trick that will spice up your Andros full-day sightseeing tour. Come across the lovely villages of Menites, Strabouries, and Ipsilou, and embark on a hiking trip to the Pythara waterfalls, one of the Cyclades’ most incredible natural wonders.
Find out more about the history of religion on Andros while exploring the monastery of St. Irene, and get an eyeful of various artifacts displayed in the small museum there. Unleash your inner adventurer on your Andros full-day sightseeing tour by visiting the marvelous Faros cave, located in the heart of the island. Wander around the picturesque alleys of Chora and see many different monuments that will surprise you with their perfect architecture before you head to Korthi, one of the most beautiful and secret locations in Andros.
Andros Full-Day Sightseeing Tour Itinerary
- Start your tour from Batsi: Admire the beauty of Paleopolis and visit the refreshing Menites springs, along with the walnut forest, to feel closer to nature.
- Hike along the lovely terrain of Andros: Come across the captivating Pythara waterfalls and discover the fascinating artifacts displayed in the monastery of St. Irene.
- Experience the majesty of Faros cave: Step inside the Faros cave and feel what it’s like being in a natural wonder that has been around for ages.
- Finish your Andros full-day sightseeing tour in Korthi: Head to Chora, walk around its beautiful streets and end your tour in Korthi, one of the best-kept secrets of Andros.
Pick-up and drop-off service from Batsi
English and Greek-speaking local tour leader
Free map and bottle of water from the local Andros spring, Sariza
Taxes and services fee
Personal travel insurance (upon request)
Breakfast or lunch
Transportation by VIP Peugeot minivan
Bring your camera. You may take a lot of photos.
Pick-up in Batsi
FAQs about the Andros Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
I am staying in an Airbnb. Where can I get picked up from?
We cannot pick up clients from Airbnbs for our tours. If you are staying in Andros, then you can come by our offices to begin the tour.
What happens in the event of rain?
All our bus tours run regardless of the weather. If an activity is canceled because of extreme weather conditions, you have the option to change the date, switch activity, or cancel and receive a refund.
What time is the pick-up time for the tours?
The pick-up time for all tours is the same as the meeting time indicated on your vouchers and our website. Please note that there may be a slight delay of 5-10 minutes, depending on the number of pickups we have scheduled. Please be ready 10 minutes before your trip to facilitate that.
Can I bring my luggage on your bus?
Yes, you can! In case there is no room on our bus, we will drop off your luggage at our offices, and you will be able to pick them up after the end of the tour.
How late can I make a booking?
You can make a booking with us literally at the last minute! Just keep in mind that there may be no seats left on the tour if you do that! We recommend booking at least one week in advance, to have the best chances of finding availability.
Which tours can I join on the same day?
This is a day tour, so you cannot participate in any of our other tours if you book it.
Cancellations received within five days of the tour will incur a 50% penalty for each person.
Cancellations received within two days of the tour will incur a 100% penalty for each person.
Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit the entire payment.
Do you have any questions about the tour? Ask us below!