Andros Snorkeling Boat Tour
Andros Snorkeling Boat Tour At a Glance
Get ready to explore the island of Andros with a remarkable Andros snorkeling boat tour. Access the most secluded parts of Andros from a boat. Admire the marvelous beauty, aquamarine waters, and one-of-a-kind landscapes in Andros. Jump in the water with your snorkeling equipment to explore what lies beneath the sea surface.
Andros Snorkeling Boat Tour Highlights
- Board the boat and admire the wild beauty of Andros and take special note of its unique morphology.
- Explore secluded locations and beaches during your Andros snorkeling boat tour and immerse yourself in their gorgeous scenery.
- Capture beautiful photos along the way and receive a polaroid photograph at the end of the Andros snorkeling boat tour to remember your wonderful experience.
- Save time and effort, and discover the secret spots of Andros that our licensed tour guide shares with you.
Andros Snorkeling Boat Tour In Detail
Begin your Andros Snorkeling boat tour from the villages of Batsi or Gavrio where you’ll meet your tour leader. Be prepared to see the edge of Andros. Catch a glimpse of Giaros, where the military dictatorship from 1967 – 1974 had its prison. Continue your journey and get closer to Batsi and Aprovato from the comfort of your boat and come across the beautiful island of Tzia.
Revel in the beauty of two or three beaches, and use your snorkeling equipment found on board to dive in the water to uncover its secrets. Feel the refreshing breeze on your face and get enchanted by the ambiance of the Aegean sea. Indulge in fresh snacks and beverages on board and have the time of your life before the end of your Andros snorkeling boat tour.
Andros Snorkeling Boat Tour Itinerary
- Start your Andros Snorkeling Boat Tour: Meet your captain and set sail to the best parts around Andros.
- Learn Interesting Historical Facts: Find out about historical happenings on different areas of the island, such as the military dictatorship.
- Jump in the Aegean Waters: Spend some time on remote beaches and explore the perfect blue waters with your snorkeling equipment.
- End your Andros Snorkeling Boat Tour: Enjoy some snacks and fresh fruit on board and return to your starting point, feeling refreshed with your new experiences.
Pick-up and drop-off service from Batsi or Gavrio
English and Greek-speaking local tour leader
Free Wi-Fi onboard
Snorkeling equipment on board (upon request)
Free map and bottle of water
Snacks & Beverages
Taxes and services fee
Personal travel insurance (upon request)
Breakfast or lunch
Bring your camera. You may take a lot of photos
Visit 2-3 beaches, weather permitting
Pick-up service from Batsi or Gavrio
9:30 am (afternoon trip upon availability)
FAQs about the Andros Snorkeling Boat Tour
I am staying in an Airbnb. Where can I get picked up from?
We cannot pick up clients from Airbnbs for our tours. If you are staying in Andros, then you can come by our offices to begin the tour.
What happens in the event of rain?
All our bus tours run regardless of the weather. If an activity is canceled because of extreme weather conditions, you have the option to change the date, switch activity, or cancel and receive a refund.
What time is the pick-up time for the tours?
The pick-up time for all tours is the same as the meeting time indicated on your vouchers and our website. Please note that there may be a slight delay of 5-10 minutes, depending on the number of pickups we have scheduled. Please be ready 10 minutes before your trip to facilitate that.
Can I bring my luggage on your bus?
Yes, you can! In case there is no room on our bus, we will drop off your luggage at our offices, and you will be able to pick them up after the end of the tour.
How late can I make a booking?
You can make a booking with us literally at the last minute! Just keep in mind that there may be no seats left on the tour if you do that! We recommend booking at least one week in advance, to have the best chances of finding availability.
Which tours can I join on the same day?
This is a day tour, so you cannot participate in any of our other tours if you book it.
Cancellations received within five days of the tour will incur a 50% penalty for each person.
Cancellations received within two days of the tour will incur a 100% penalty for each person.
Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit the entire payment.