Athens to Lake Vouliagmeni and Temple of Poseidon Private Tour at a Glance
Experience the coastal charms of Greece like never before during an Athens to Lake Vouliagmeni and Temple of Poseidon Private Tour. Explore some of the highlights of the gorgeous Athens Riviera that take you to natural and manmade wonders. Feel inspired by the majestic seaside sites during a memorable day trip from Athens.
Athens to Lake Vouliagmeni and Temple of Poseidon Private Tour Highlights
- Travel through coastal towns in the picture-perfect Athens Riviera on a quest to see some of the most beautiful sites in all of Greece.
- Be captivated by the pristine beauty of Lake Vouliagmeni and take the opportunity to indulge in a refreshing dip in its cool, calm waters.
- See one of Greece’s most cherished manmade landmarks at the Temple Poseidon, and take in the endless Aegean Sea views from its hill.
- Find picturesque moments during your Athens day tour at every turn and receive a polaroid photo as a gift to remind you of your outing.
Athens to Lake Vouliagmeni and Temple of Poseidon Private Tour In Detail
Uncover the beauty of the seaside coastal towns in the Athens Riviera during an excursion to remember. Embark on an Athens to Lake Vouliagmeni and Temple of Poseidon private tour containing natural wonders and must-see ancient landmarks. Dive into the refreshing Lake Vouliagmeni and let the calm waters wash over you during a serene swim in the beloved lake.
Continue your Athens day tour and reach Sounion, a bay area that beholds one of Greece’s most iconic landmarks. Climb the hill to reach the Temple of Poseidon and learn the history that dates back to 400 BC. Snap pictures of the endless seascapes from your stellar panoramic position before returning to the city at the conclusion of your magical outing.
Athens to Lake Vouliagmeni and Temple of Poseidon Private Tour Itinerary
- Start your private tour: Have a meet and greet with your driver in Athens before heading towards the coast for a day of sightseeing and visiting landmarks.
- Drive through beautiful towns: See the very best of the Athens Riviera, including the picturesque towns of Palaio Faliro, Alimos, and Glyfada.
- Be pacified by Lake Vouliagmeni: Admire the pristine beauty of one of Greece’s most cherished lakes, and take a dip in its refreshing waters.
- Feel a sense of wonder in Sounion: Be wowed by the Temple of Poseidon, an ancient structure dating back millennia, and take in its unparalleled sea views.
- Head back to the city: Enjoy the drive back along the coast at the conclusion of your Athens to Lake Vouliagmeni and Temple of Poseidon private tour.
Pick-up and drop-off service from your Athens hotel
English and Greek-speaking local tour leader
Wi-Fi on board
Water and drinks
Taxes and services fee
Personal travel insurance (upon request)
Breakfast or lunch
Museum and sights tickets
Transportation by VIP Peugeot minivan or Private vehicle
Bring your camera. You may take a lot of photos.
Pick-up from your Athens stay
5 hours to 5,5 hours
FAQs about the Athens to Lake Vouliagmeni and Temple of Poseidon Private Tour
What happens in the event of rain?
All our bus tours run regardless of the weather. If an activity is canceled because of extreme weather conditions, you have the option to change the date, switch activity, or cancel and receive a refund.
What time is the pick-up time for the tours?
The pick-up time for all tours is the same as the meeting time indicated on your vouchers and our website. Please note that there may be a slight delay of 5-10 minutes, depending on the number of pickups we have scheduled. Please be ready 10 minutes before your trip to facilitate that.
How late can I make a booking?
You can make a booking with us literally at the last minute! Just keep in mind that there may be no seats left on the tour if you do that! We recommend booking at least one week in advance, to have the best chances of finding availability.
Which tours can I join on the same day?
This is a day tour, so you cannot participate in any of our other tours if you book it.
For any cancellation up to 30 days upon arrival, there will be a 20 € penalty per person.
For any cancellation 29 to 15 days upon arrival, there will be 50% added to the price per person.
For any cancellation 14 days upon arrival, there will be a 100% penalty per person.
Do you have any questions about the tour? Ask us below!