Santorini Caldera Rim Walking Trail
Santorini Caldera Rim Walking Trail at a Glance
Dive into some of Santorini’s most beautiful significant spots during an Santorini Caldera Rim Walking Trail.
Santorini Caldera Rim Walking Trail Highlights
- Visit Oia
- Visit Fira
- Hike in one of the most spectacular sights, the Santorini caldera rim walking
Santorini Caldera Rim Walking Trail In Detail
This walk is one of Santorini’s top experiences. In this tour you are given the chance to see from up close exactly what the cliffsides of Santorini look like!
Connecting Fira which is the capital of Santorini with the Northest part of the island, which is Oia, the Caldera rim trail will give you much more than a simple walk in nature.
After being picked up from your accommodation point, you will be transferred to Fira Town from where we will start our walk. The walking path is a mix of paved, pedestrian streets and dirt hiking trails.
On our way from Fira to Oia you will pass through the towns of Firostefani and Imerovigli and enjoy some of the most beautiful views of the islands.
The entire distance we will cover is just over 10 km (about 6 miles). When we reach Oia, you will get some free time to relax and at the end of our tour you will be transferred back to your accommodation.
• English speaking professional licensed guide throughout the tour
• Bottled water
• Refreshing Towels
• Pick up / Drop off from/ to point of your choice (accessible by our vehicles)
• Free Wi-Fi inside the vehicle (upon request)
• All legal taxes and fees
State licensed guide
Personal travel insurance (contact us if you need)
Breakfast or lunch
• Although there is no specific starting time, early in the morning starting hours are highly recommended.
• Amendments on the above program are possible as this is a private tour.
• Booking confirmation is always subject to availability
• Not wheelchair accessibility
• No stroller accessibility
• All guests have to be in good health condition to participate in this activity.
• All participants should bring their own sunscreen, hat, sunglasses.
• Our stuff should be informed for any special medical conditions.
• For safety reasons this is an adult only tour
• The above-mentioned tour is private which means that no other group or guests participate.
Pick-up from your Santorini stay
Of your selection
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
FAQs about the Santorini Caldera Rim Walking Trail
What happens in the event of rain?
All our bus tours run regardless of the weather. If an activity is canceled because of extreme weather conditions, you have the option to change the date, switch activity, or cancel and receive a refund.
What time is the pick-up time for the tours?
The pick-up time for all tours is the same as the meeting time indicated on your vouchers and our website. Please note that there may be a slight delay of 5-10 minutes, depending on the number of pickups we have scheduled. Please be ready 10 minutes before your trip to facilitate that.
How late can I make a booking?
You can make a booking with us literally at the last minute! Just keep in mind that there may be no seats left on the tour if you do that! We recommend booking at least one week in advance, to have the best chances of finding availability.
Which tours can I join on the same day?
This is a day tour, so you cannot participate in any of our other tours if you book it.
Cancellations received within 5 days of the tour will incur a 50% penalty for each person.
Cancellations received within 2 days of the tour will incur a 100% penalty for each person.
Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit the entire payment.