Santorini Highlights & Wine Tasting Private Tour at a Glance
Dive into some of Santorini’s most historically significant spots during a Santorini Highlights & Wine Tasting Private Tour private day tour.
Santorini Highlights & Wine Tasting Private Tour Tour Highlights
- Visit the mountain of Profitis Ilias
- Get a look and great photos of the famous Red beach.
- Perissa village and Perissa beach
- Visit Oia.
- End the tour with a local winery
Santorini Highlights & Wine Tasting Private Tour Tour In Detail
Starting a lovely sightseeing you will have your first stop at the mountaintop of Profitis Ilias. Profitis Ilias is the highest point of the island and provides a magnificent panoramic view of Santorini. Apart from the photo-stop you will have at the top of the mountain, we will also get a chance to see up close a very traditional peaceful and quite monastery, the monastery of Profitis Ilias.
The next stop of the tour is the famous Red Beach. The red Beach is a result of the eruption of the Volacno of Thira and a unique chance to a sight overlooking a rare phenomenon- a naturally red colored beach. During this stop you will have time for a small stop for pictures from a genuinely nice spot on the cliffs above the Red Beach as descending is prohibited for safety reasons.
Following your program, we will pass from the Village of Perissa and Perissa Beach which is one of the most famous Beaches of the island.
Oia will be your next stop, the northeast part of the island, one of the most photographed places on the island and an amazing picturesque scenery. Here you will have the chance to walk around the small alleys, see the Old Fortress at the edge of the village and enjoy some luxurious views overlooking the Caldera Cliffside and the Aegean Sea.
• English speaking professional licensed driver-guide throughout the tour
• Bottled water
• Santo Winery entrance Fees & Wine Tasting
• Pick up / Drop off from/ to point of your choice (accessible by our vehicles)
• Free Wi-Fi inside the vehicle (upon request)
• Infant / Children seats available (upon request)
• All legal taxes and fees
State licensed guide
Personal travel insurance (contact us if you need)
Breakfast or lunch
• Amendments on the above program are possible as this is a private tour
• Booking confirmation is always subject to availability
• Services animals are allowed
• Not wheelchair accessibility
• Most travelers can participate
• The above-mentioned tour is private which means that no other group or guests participate.
Pick-up from your Santorini stay
FAQs about the Santorini Highlights & Wine Tasting Private Tour
What happens in the event of rain?
All our bus tours run regardless of the weather. If an activity is canceled because of extreme weather conditions, you have the option to change the date, switch activity, or cancel and receive a refund.
What time is the pick-up time for the tours?
The pick-up time for all tours is the same as the meeting time indicated on your vouchers and our website. Please note that there may be a slight delay of 5-10 minutes, depending on the number of pickups we have scheduled. Please be ready 10 minutes before your trip to facilitate that.
How late can I make a booking?
You can make a booking with us 12 hours before! We recommend booking at least one week in advance, to have the best chances of finding availability.
Which tours can I join on the same day?
This is a day tour, so you cannot participate in any of our other tours if you book it.
Cancellations received within 5 days of the tour will incur a 50% penalty for each person.
Cancellations received within 2 days of the tour will incur a 100% penalty for each person.
Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit the entire payment.
Do you have any questions about the tour? Ask us below!