Santorini Photo Safari Experience at a Glance
Dive into some of Santorini’s most historically significant spots during an Santorini Photo Safari Experience.
Santorini Photo Safari Experience Highlights
- Let’s create together the sights and let us suggest you the perfect places to take photos.
- Enjoy a great tour offering everything you want.
Santorini Photo Safari Experience In Detail
Of all the islands in the Mediterranean, Santorini is the most photogenic. In this photo safari tour you will visit the most famous photographed parts of the island but also its hidden gems.
We make sure to include all the interesting spots Instagram and Facebook wise to make sure you surprise and enchant everyone with unique photos.
With stops at all the island’s most picturesque locations, this is the perfect tour for amateur and experienced photographers.
Take your time to discuss with us what are our preferences and favorite spots and get ready to take as make pictures as you can!
• English speaking professional licensed driver-guide throughout the tour
• Bottled water
• Pick up / Drop off from/ to point of your choice (accessible by our vehicles)
• Free Wi-Fi inside the vehicle (upon request)
• Infant / Children seats available (upon request)
• All legal taxes and fees
State licensed guide
Personal travel insurance (contact us if you need)
Breakfast or lunch
• Amendments on the above program are possible as this is a private tour
• Booking confirmation is always subject to availability
• Services animals are allowed
• Not wheelchair accessibility
• Most travelers can participate
• The above-mentioned tour is private which means that no other group or guests participate.
Pick-up from your Santorini stay
Of your selection
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
FAQs about the Santorini Photo Safari Experience
What happens in the event of rain?
All our bus tours run regardless of the weather. If an activity is canceled because of extreme weather conditions, you have the option to change the date, switch activity, or cancel and receive a refund.
What time is the pick-up time for the tours?
The pick-up time for all tours is the same as the meeting time indicated on your vouchers and our website. Please note that there may be a slight delay of 5-10 minutes, depending on the number of pickups we have scheduled. Please be ready 10 minutes before your trip to facilitate that.
How late can I make a booking?
You can make a booking with us literally at the last minute! Just keep in mind that there may be no seats left on the tour if you do that! We recommend booking at least one week in advance, to have the best chances of finding availability.
Which tours can I join on the same day?
This is a day tour, so you cannot participate in any of our other tours if you book it.
Cancellations received within 5 days of the tour will incur a 50% penalty for each person.
Cancellations received within 2 days of the tour will incur a 100% penalty for each person.
Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit the entire payment.
Do you have any questions about the tour? Ask us below!