Private Transfer from Athens Airport to Lavrio Port
All Fees & Taxes
All Fees & Taxes
See the Private Transfer from Athens Airport to Lavrio Port at a Glance
Have one less thing to worry about during your travels thanks to a private transfer from Athens Airport to Lavrio Port. Touch down in the capital city and be greeted with a smile by a professional driver. Hop in a fully sanitized and comfortable car or minivan and make your way to Lavrio Port smoothly and in plenty of time for your ferry.
Discover the Private Transfer from Athens Airport to Lavrio Port Highlights
- Skip the line and revel in the highest quality of transfer services in safe and reliable vehicles driven by a professional chauffeur.
- Be greeted by your expert driver who is waiting for you in the arrivals hall of Athens Airport and ready to help with your luggage.
- Rest comfortably in the ultra-clean and fully sanitized car or minivan during your private transfer from Athens Airport to Lavrio Port.
- Ask your knowledgeable driver to share with you some facts and figures about the history of the city during your Athens airport transfer.
Learn the Private Transfer from Athens Airport to Lavrio Port in Detail
Book a private transfer from Athens Airport to Lavrio Port and receive a voucher to present to your driver. Greet your professional chauffeur in the arrivals hall of Athens Airport and have help with your luggage. Exit the airport and step into a clean, comfortable and modern car or minivan that is ready to take you to Lavrio Port.
Learn about the fascinating and centuries-long history of the city from your knowledgeable driver. Have peace of mind knowing that your chauffeur knows the fastest route so you make it to Lavrio Port in plenty of time for your ferry. Eliminate extra hassle knowing you can pay via credit card cash, deposit, PayPal or Revolut at the conclusion of your Athens transfer.
Unravel the Private Transfer from Athens Airport to Lavrio Port Step-by-step
- Be greeted by your chauffeur: Say hello to your professional driver in the Athens Airport arrivals hall and present him with your booking voucher.
- Have help with luggage: Feel a sense of relief upon arrival knowing that your driver will help with luggage as you make your way to your mode of transport.
- Head en route to your destination: Hit the route from Athens Airport to Lavrio Port in a clean, spacious, and fully private car or minivan reserved just for you.
- Ask about Athens history: Gain new knowledge about the city courtesy of your knowledgeable driver, and ask for him to point out significant landmarks along the way.
- Arrive at Lavrio Port: Conclude your transfer upon reaching the ferry port, gain help with your luggage, ask any final questions, and bid farewell to your driver.
Free Wi-Fi onboard
English speaking drivers
Pick-up in minivan or private car
60 minutes free waiting time
All Fees and taxes
A bottle of water
Tip or gratuity
Lunch or dinner
Any stops that are unscheduled (contact us and we will give you a special price)
1 large suitcase and 1 carry-on per person
Our driver will be waiting for you at the airport arrival hall, holding a sign with your name on it
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible Stroller accessible
Service animals allowed
This is a private transfer service. Only your group will participate
FAQs about the Private Transfer from Athens Airport to Lavrio Port
How long is the transfer from Athens Airport to Lavrio Port?
The distance to Lavrio Port from the Athens Airport is approximately 35 km. On average, it takes about 30 minutes for the transfer from the airport in Athens to Lavrio Port, but this of course depends on traffic conditions.
What happens to my Athens Airport transfer if my flight is delayed?
You do not need to worry if your flight is delayed upon arrival in Athens. Your driver will be closely monitoring your flight for any delays, and he will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall any time day or night, 7 days a week.
Will other passengers be along for my Athens transfer?
Nope! The transfer from Athens Airport to Lavrio Port is completely private. Rest assured that social distancing and cleanliness are the main priorities of your driver, and between each set of passengers the car is thoroughly sanitized.