Private Transfer Piraeus Port to Athens City Center
All Fees & Taxes
All Fees & Taxes
See the Private Transfer Piraeus Port to Athens City Center at a Glance
Have transportation be the least of your worries when you opt for a private transfer from Piraeus Port to Athens city center. Let your professional and friendly chauffeur drive you in a comfortable, clean and spacious car or minivan. Start your journey off on the right foot with a superb Athens transfer to your accommodation in the city center.
Discover the Private Transfer Piraeus Port to Athens City Center Highlights
- Enjoy the highest quality of transfer in a safe, reliable and clean vehicle driven by a professional chauffeur that is there to meet your needs.
- Be greeted by your friendly driver at Piraeus Port and allow him to help you with your luggage so you can sit down and relax immediately.
- Kick back in a spacious and comfortable vehicle and enjoy every moment of your private transfer from Piraeus Port to the center of Athens with no hassle.
- Be entertained by stories from your driver of the myths and history of Athens before being dropped off directly in front of your city center accommodation.
Learn the Private Transfer Piraeus Port to Athens City Center in Detail
Book a private transfer from Piraeus Port to Athens city center and receive a voucher to present to your driver. Spot your professional chauffeur holding a sign with your name at Piraeus Port as you exit your ferry. Settle into your spacious and clean vehicle and feel a sense of relaxation. Drive en route to the city center of Athens.
Have a front-row seat to the Athens cityscapes and ask your knowledgeable driver to regale you with stories of its glorious past. Be dropped off right at the doorstep of your Athens accommodation for optimal ease. Eliminate extra logistics knowing that you can pay by credit card cash, deposit, PayPal or Revolut at the conclusion of your Athens transfer.
Unravel the Private Transfer Piraeus Port to Athens City Center Step-by-step
- Meet and greet your driver: Exchange introductions with your professional chauffeur at Piraeus Port as you exit the ferry, and present him with your voucher.
- Start relaxing immediately: Feel a sense of relief upon arrival at Piraeus Port as your driver takes care of your luggage so you can take a seat.
- Drive to the city center: Head on out from Piraeus Port to Athens city center in a vehicle that is air-conditioned, modern, and always sanitized.
- Learn about Athens history: Take advantage of your driver’s knowledge about the city and inquire about Athen’s history and significant landmarks.
- Conclude at your accommodation: End your transfer right at the doorsteps of your Athens accommodation, have help with luggage, and say goodbye to your driver.
Free Wi-Fi onboard
English speaking drivers
Pick-up in minivan or private car
60 minutes free waiting time
All Fees and taxes
A bottle of water
Tip or gratuity
Lunch or dinner
Any stops that are unscheduled (contact us and we will give you a special price)
1 large suitcase and 1 carry-on per person
Our driver will be waiting for you at the airport arrival hall, holding a sign with your name on it
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible Stroller accessible
Service animals allowed
This is a private transfer service. Only your group will participate
FAQs about the Private Transfer Piraeus Port to Athens City Center
How long is the transfer from Piraeus Port to Athens City Center?
Though it depends on exactly where you’re going in Athens, it’s about 10 km from Piraeus Port into the center. On average it takes about 25 minutes from Piraeus Port to Athens city center, but it depends on the time of day and its traffic conditions.
What happens to my Athens transfer if my ferry is delayed?
You do not need to worry if your ferry is delayed upon arrival at Piraeus Port. Share your ferry details in advance with your driver who will then be closely monitoring it for any delays. Your driver will be waiting for you at the port any time day or night, 7 days a week.
Will other passengers be along for my Athens transfer?
Nope! The transfer from Piraeus Port to Athens city center is completely private. Rest assured that social distancing and cleanliness are the main priorities of your driver, and between each set of passengers the car is thoroughly sanitized.